The ComAp InteliPro is often used as a Zero-Export Relay for solar applications.
InteliPro is highly flexible mains decoupling relay with extensive range of protective functions to meet the strictest utility interconnection requirements. It can be used in various distributed generation applications, cogeneration units, renewable energy sources or as a redundant/back-up protection for gen-sets.
- Extensive frequency, voltage and current protections
- Dynamic grid support and QU protection (directional reactive power undervoltage protection)
- High flexibility through selection of standard and optional functions
- Detailed history log fully records the nature of mains disturbances including brown-outs
- Watchdog for increased reliability of the installation
- Compatibility with ComAp PC tools
- Advanced on-line communication notifies immediately of changes in the mains-connection
- Door-mount possibility
- Certified according to IEC 60255, VDE 0126-1-1 and BDEW
- Applicable for requirements of G59/3, G10, G83 and IEEE1547 and VDE-AR-N 4105
- InteliPro features a Pole Slip protection